|Curing Equipment for Curving Tube
For the purpose of stabilizing productivity and more efficiency increase, continuous curing
equipment (first in Japan) has been realized by converting conventional batch type curing
method being used as secondary curing to semi-auto type.
- Due to continuous type curing, production efficiency can be improved.
- Mandrel can be automatically brought to the designated position by robot hand so that better working efficiency is achievable.
- Due to gas direct combustion type, part of exhaust gas can be preliminarily treated so that it contributes to clean environment.
- Due to preliminary treatment of some extent of exhaust gas as above said, the cleanliness In the furnace can be kept and it helps prevent possible fire accident.
- Due to LP gas & city gas use, running cost can be saved compared with electric heat type.
- Maintenance is easy due to very compact type of equipment.
- Optimum for producing high performance hose for car, and for secondary curing in peroxide type processing ;
- Hot air blowoff type
Hot air is blown off from the front side of furnace ceiling and is recovered at its bottom.
Regarding blowoff and recovery of hot air, the furnace is of the construction in which
how hot air is transmitted to the Works effectively and uniformly is fully taken into account through our long-year experience.
- Temperature in curing chamber
MAX. 200 deg.C
- Heat source
Gas direct combustion or light oil direct combustion
- Conveyance method
Tact type conveyance by means of exclusive type chains (Continuous conveyance is possible at maintenance time.)
- Material of furnace inside
Zinc coated steel plate is used in general. Stainless steel plate is also usable upon request.
- Insulation properties
The furnace is designed in which its outer surface temperature shall be below 60 deg.C for effective insulation.
- Conveyance speed
Due to the tact conveyance, the standard conveyor speed is 10 - 15seconds/cycle.
Picture of Robot Hand